• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

ant922599

Reaction score
Speculation on my part, but I suspect they don't have loads left over from last week.

I did call by Savile Row on Thursday morning, and there wasn't a ton of sample/seconds stock available to begin with this year...

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
G&G replied to my email but they didn't have anything available in my size (I inquired specifically about boots).

unprocessed

Reaction score
Just got my pair of Savile from Medallion. They were originally vintage pine, but Medallion recolored them to a brown patina. They even added additional burnishing to the toe when I requested it.

Attachments

dauster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my pair of Savile from Medallion. They were originally vintage pine, but Medallion recolored them to a brown patina. They even added additional burnishing to the toe when I requested it.
very nice. wilkes and bashford in SF has them on sale right now they phasing out their G&G shoes ...

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
idk - it was the san Francisco location - I would just call them - I noticed that a few things I saw in the store are not online.
I just called and the lady told me if I didn't see the brand online they didn't have anything in the store... so sounds like they don't want to sell over the phone?

dauster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just called and the lady told me if I didn't see the brand online they didn't have anything in the store... so sounds like they don't want to sell over the phone?
that's weird sorry ... I remember that they have the Antibes loafer in US 11 so UK 10 but I don't remember the sizes of the other models. tbh they have a long standing tradition here in SF but I always found the store a bit snobbish and not very helpful. whenever I am in there it's empty.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members