• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

papado

Reaction score
I am on the fence between splurging on a pair of G&G or going for anotehr Edward Green. Right now thinking about picking up another Dover + Belgrave OR a G&G shoe (don't know which one, anyone have suggestions?) + a piccadilly EG.

I'm not sure if it's due to an infatuation with the Alden for BB tassels [which caused my feet nothing but pain nonetheless...], but I love a loafer with some heel foxing/detail so I'd side towards pickup up the Belgravia if you can find a spot for tassel loafers in the rotation!

dukenukem4ever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m seriously thinking about springing for the Sapphire St James II. How would one style / dress up / dress down with them? Any ideas or inspirations? Thanks all

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m seriously thinking about springing for the Sapphire St James II. How would one style / dress up / dress down with them? Any ideas or inspirations? Thanks all
I’ve got a pair of brogued Oxfords in blue. They are flexible enough with suits and smart odd jackets and trousers, but don’t really go with anything more casual.

dench127

Reaction score
Anyone got pictures of the Chadwick loafer, or of Mole Suede? Been thinking about picking up an EG suede Piccadilly but with the promo this is ~half the price...

Last edited:

gcwmm

Reaction score
Anyone got pictures of the Chadwick loafer, or of Mole Suede? Been thinking about picking up an EG suede Piccadilly but with the promo this ~half the price...
Hi Bro, Could u share the promo quote? Thanks a lot.

dench127

Reaction score
Promo code is 'PROMO21', you can see it on their instagram or if you're on their mailing list. And yes, it is 20% off and free shipping.

dukenukem4ever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I still haven’t pulled the trigger on those Sapphire St James II... just don’t know when and how I would wear them but they look so pretty to look at ?

unprocessed

Reaction score
The 20 off promo is killing me. Can’t decide between a RTW SJII in vintage cherry or a MTO Grendon in vintage chestnut.

heelguy

Reaction score
I still haven’t pulled the trigger on those Sapphire St James II... just don’t know when and how I would wear them but they look so pretty to look at ?
Is your user name based on where you went to school?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads