• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

nevaeh

Reaction score

JayBreezy99

Reaction score
I’m thinking of getting a pair of GG bates. Does anyone have a pair that they do not mind sharing images?

AriG

Reaction score
I requested the all-black sole indeed. No extra cost.

The green and purple colored trees are fantastic, Masaichi let me pick - thanks to him! Price per was 160 GBP.

AriG

Reaction score
Couple more shots after an initial soft shine. I think there was nothing on there at all. Interesting that I ordered the espresso aniline (supposed to be all-weather shoe), but the color still has some mahagony type tones. Wouldn't have picked it, but it's not unattractive. And this Kensington semi-brogue may be my perfect black oxford, how much better can it get?

GG1.jpg

GG2.jpg
GG3.jpg
GG4.jpg

Last edited:

OldTown

Reaction score
Couple more shots after an initial soft shine. I think there was nothing on there at all. Interesting that I ordered the espresso aniline (supposed to be all-weather shoe), but the color still has some mahagony type tones. Wouldn't have picked it, but it's not unattractive. And this Kensington semi-brogue may be my perfect black oxford, how much better can it get?

View attachment 1467136
View attachment 1467137View attachment 1467138View attachment 1467139
That is a beautifully colored shoe.

sforum1

Reaction score
Last edited:

djdanniedee

Reaction score

daizawaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think if somebody is brave enough to drop 3 million quid, an interesting factory can be established in Japan. However, skilled artisans must be gathered and they must be trained by our artisans from England for a good period of time.
Interesting - judging by the work of hundreds of Japanese bespoke makers, I thought it would be the other way round!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's