• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

Iadbound

Reaction score
I too have placed an order: Burnham, Deco Square, dark Vintage Rioja, red lining, wensum sole, lots of fitting adjustments. G&G is really great to work with on these orders too. And let’s not forget the all important shoe trees.

Easily Amused

Reaction score
This thread has been quiet for over a week. I broke down today and ordered an Arran in Oak Hatch Grain with double Wensum soles. Now the 4 month wait.
I too have placed an order: Burnham, Deco Square, dark Vintage Rioja, red lining, wensum sole, lots of fitting adjustments. G&G is really great to work with on these orders too. And let’s not forget the all important shoe trees.
Yup. Also broke down despite what I wrote last month. Got the Crompton loafers in Rioja Hatch Grain, also with Wensum soles, with red shoe trees. Figured new year, new job, new shoes; and I'm not likely to see any combination like this elsewhere. I went through the store rather than the website.

nevaeh

Reaction score
Anyone have insights into G&G’s 2020 U.S. trunk show schedule? Haven’t seen them in Chicago in a while and would be thrilled to have them visit.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 75 17.0%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 146 33.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 130 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%