1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by luk-cha, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Watchman1

Watchman1 Distinguished Member

Gentlemen,

Thanks for your kindness and helpful suggestions. I received a very encouraging email from Dean this morning and I have decided to stick with my original order.

There are several models from G&G that I will add to my rotation. All the lasts are beautiful in their own right. So, I am working on having a sampling of them all.

Thanks again.

2. Hermitize

Hermitize Well-Known Member

I'm in the home stretch for a MTO VOAK thorpe. Went with double wensum - a first for me. These are going to be fairly casual/city wear and tear bad weather boots for me so I'm hoping the double wensum will work. I went back and forth over single vs double.

And now trying as well to decide on a MTO during the remaining special offer time.

3. TtownMD

TtownMD Distinguished Member

Hell man you can even dress up voak thorp very easily my man !!

4. tdes81

tdes81 Senior Member

Not super dressed up, but love my dark oak kudu thorpes. Such a gorgeous boot.

[​IMG]