• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did not kop any pairs this sale, feeling proud of myself though I had the drafts of emails ready to go to Ryan :lol:

tacobender

Reaction score
Ok guys, I am home for the night so I might maintain radio silence. Its Saturday tmrw so I'll probably sleep in till 7 and be back on the grind around then. Helped quite a few of you today :)

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Jesus, you cray. It's taken every ounce of self restraint to not contact you

lhuynh

Reaction score
I have wider feet. Based on the discussion here I thought I'd fit MH71 or DG70 better than TG73. For whatever reason, TG73 fits me much better. Unless folks want them, I'm going to send back a few of UK7.5/US8 G&Gs (Fairmont and Arran).

chogall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have wider feet. Based on the discussion here I thought I'd fit MH71 or DG70 better than TG73. For whatever reason, TG73 fits me much better. Unless folks want them, I'm going to send back a few of UK7.5/US8 G&Gs (Fairmont and Arran).

Captoes or non cap toes?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Im curious to know how many pairs of GGs were in the US in all the Barneys stores combined a week ago, and today. I bet you theres under 15 pairs left, and thats it.

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ Jesus, you cray. It's taken every ounce of self restraint to not contact you

that or G&G sizes not being sold in 6.5/7E...

Im curious to know how many pairs of GGs were in the US in all the Barneys stores combined a week ago, and today. I bet you theres under 15 pairs left, and thats it.

and none are 6.5/7E...

I notice a pattern...

coxaca

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

How would one put this boot on? With the aid of an ultra-low-viscosity synthetic oil perhaps?

nutcracker

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I just noticed that the logo changed.....

Last edited:

Fiddler

Reaction score
Re: the flippers. I had some one contact me today looking for several pairs and various sizes. Then told me it he didnt care whst model or sizes he got. Took me all of two seconds to figure out what he was up to before I put the Axe on that deal.

Freeze the assholes out.

lhuynh

Reaction score

Captoes or non cap toes?

Fits well

TG73 Westbury (non cap bal)
TG73 Gable (inverted cap bal)

Tight fit

MH71Fairmont (non cap derby)
DG70 Arran (non cap chukka)

ElementHU

Reaction score
Popped my G&G cherry finally. Too bad Barneys was just a one night stand...but what a glorious one night stand it was.

SoGent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how to place an order for these . . . . ?

Bespoke-England 2013 "Made to Order Shoes of the Month" June

I have FOUR Styleforum MTO's this month will have the usual MTO sur charge removed saving £135.00 Non EU and £160.00 for EU

June Shoe 2: Grant.

Style: Grant
Material: Vintage Rioja Calf
Size: YOUR SIZE
Last Shape: TG73 Classic Square
Sole: Oak Bark Single Leather soles, Haf, Double Leather or Dainite Soles

Price is £635.00 Non EU / £760.00 for EU

Trees if required... G&G Lasted Shoe Trees...£115.00 Non EU or £138.00 EU...OPTIONAL

Shipping Cost: £40.00

Estimated Delivery: September / October

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads