• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

mimo

Pernicious Enabler
Reaction score
So you´re telling me coolness can be bought?

I´m afraid it´s going to hit back if one steps outside ones limits of coolness

It's a philosophical question, to which the answer is: the thing in your head that makes you buy the black stingray wholecuts, is directly connected to the thing that makes you cool. Ergo, if you're cool enough to buy them, you're cool enough to wear them.

Your picture is also important. If those people are defining your cool, you are not cool.

The MTO suggestion is cool. And offers a road to coolness.

That's my two penn'r'th. And I don't yet have any black stingray wholecuts. But then I'm cool even if I only think I am.
cool.gif

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am cool. that is all.

mrbrioni

Reaction score
I'm in for the MTO if I can get them on the DG70 last.....With all due respect to TG73

mrbrioni

Reaction score
ohh and I have no idea where the hell I'd wear them either but damn they're gorgeous.

Fiddler

Reaction score
I would boldly wear black stingray as wholecut loafers....without any reservations.

Fiddler

Reaction score
Meaning I don't care for black stingray in a formal lace up design ( a little self conscious and trying too hard IMO) but I would definitely be into a whole cut loafer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads