• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

JonathanCWalker

Reaction score
I found the picture on the G&G tumblr give Nick a email or call from Bespoke England he will hook you up.

Needsmoreshoes

Reaction score
Waiting for some other Deco lasts to be introduced - the current is a little pointy for my tastes.

And check bespoke-england.co.uk I'm sure the model is there for MTO

EDIT: Had a look on Bespoke-england it's the Cliffe model of the Deco range in what seems to be black Alpine Grain calf

Last edited:

JonathanCWalker

Reaction score
Group photo defo in order. Some amazing shoes that need to be shared with us all. Im loving the midnight blue Deco

Yes, the only problem is that I take crap photos due to bad lighting/equipment but I will try!
Thanks!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

SoGent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Waiting for some other Deco lasts to be introduced - the current is a little pointy for my tastes.

And check bespoke-england.co.uk I'm sure the model is there for MTO

EDIT: Had a look on Bespoke-england it's the Cliffe model of the Deco range in what seems to be black Alpine Grain calf
perfect . . . . thank you

Needsmoreshoes

Reaction score
Maybe I was wrong about the Deco last being too pointy - those look really fantastic on, the Midnight Blue is such a deep colour

Saratorial_Splender

Reaction score

Maybe I was wrong about the Deco last being too pointy - those look really fantastic on, the Midnight Blue is such a deep colour

Deco last are not pointy, they are basically a modified TG73, yet more symmetric, specially in smaller sizes, you can't tell. Yet in larger sizes, the effect is desirable.

Last edited:

Fairfax

Reaction score
Amazing shoes Claes! Where in Stockholm did you order them, how long did it take and what did they cost in SKR?

Best

Nick A

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Finally I have Cordovan and Stingray on my MTO pages. Stingray in darker colours for now because Tony Gaziano tells me that these are usually easier to find than lighter or brighter colours and because of the clicking and closing with many styles being impossible with Stingray it is only offered for the wholecut models Sinatra and Cooper (Deco). Horween Shell Cordovan is offered in 5 colours held in stock by G&G and is available for all styles. http://made-to-order.bespoke-england.co.uk/

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Xenon

Reaction score

Deco last are not pointy, they are basically a modified TG73, yet more symmetric, specially in smaller sizes, you can't tell. Yet in larger sizes, the effect is desirable.

What do you mean by this? Are you talking about where the toe tip is centered?

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Finally I have Cordovan and Stingray on my MTO pages. Stingray in darker colours for now because Tony Gaziano tells me that these are usually easier to find than lighter or brighter colours and because of the clicking and closing with many styles being impossible with Stingray it is only offered for the wholecut models Sinatra and Cooper (Deco). Horween Shell Cordovan is offered in 5 colours held in stock by G&G and is available for all styles. http://made-to-order.bespoke-england.co.uk/

YAY - MTO Cordovan from G&G now available via the interwebz from Bespoke England!

Happy, Happy!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads