1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Gaziano & Girling 9.5E UK 10D US MH71 Gable Vintage Oak

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Shouldaville, Feb 11, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shouldaville

Shouldaville Senior member

Edit: Trees and bags pictured are not included. I'll include another brand's bags instead. I can add Skoak's store trees (essentially fit like lasted) for an extra $75 if interested.

I love the Gable, but I have too many brown shoes and I'm making room for something else. The Vintage Oak leather is very soft. The sole edge trim on this one is a little lighter than other batches of VOak (easily darkened if you prefer more formal). I've had some G&G MH71 that were a little snug. This is not one of those pairs. It fits like a true 9.5E UK and is very comfortable. Worn under a dozen times (some minor scuffs on heel). Includes box & non G&G bags. $20 insured, signature required shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016

2. TtownMD

TtownMD Senior member

Dude are you also getting rid of all your G&G? If this was 9uk E would have been instant purchased. Lovely shoe & very good price.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016

3. Shouldaville

Shouldaville Senior member

Thanks (and I'll still keep a few!).

4. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.