1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Gaziano and Girling Connaught in Vintage Oak 11E (UK)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by TC11201, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TC11201

TC11201 Senior member

Time for a semi-annual closet cleaning. While I hate to see these go, I simply do not wear them any more, having transitioned from a business formal office environment to a highly casual environment.

These austerity brogues are gorgeous, although my very poor photography skills do not do them justice. These shoes are barely worn - they saw pavement perhaps 5 times total. Soft square MH71 last.

For reference, I am right between 11 and 11.5 US, 44.5 EU. These are on the roomy side, so would do well for a true 11.5 or even a 12 US.

PM with any questions. Price INCLUDES lasted shoe trees (currently running ~$200 from G&G by themselves), original shoe bags and shipping in the CONUS. Unfortunately, the original box has been lost. International shipping please contact me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015

2. TC11201

TC11201 Senior member

SOLD. Thanks all for the interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.