• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gauging Interest: Cartier, Hermes, and Bedat Watches

Otter91

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I am posting today to see if there is interest in this forum for purchasing Cartier, Hermes, and Bedat watches. I am an authorized dealer for each of the brands with a sizeable inventory of each. Of course I would be offering considerable discounts to the members here.

If there is interest, I would be happy to start a thread, with pictures of some of my inventory. In the meantime, if there is a watch that you are looking for, please feel free to post, or PM me.

thank you for your time,

Ryan

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Cartier- Ballon Bleu 2-tone large
Hermes - Dressage
Bedat - I actually like the #8 in rose gold

Otter91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Cartier- Ballon Bleu 2-tone large
Hermes - Dressage
Bedat - I actually like the #8 in rose gold

I happen to have the Cartier and the No. 8 in stock! The Dressage, depending on which one you would like can be tough to get, and often times has to come from Paris, which means that it can take 8 weeks +
frown.gif

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
I was half ass joking, I can get them at cost; but, if you are legit I am sure other members may take you up on the offer.

stamp0102

Reaction score
Interested in a cartier tank francaise mens size large in all stainless. amazon.com has it currently for the lowball price of $3140. Next lowest price I could find is $3400+. PM me.

farfisa23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was half ass joking, I can get them at cost; but, if you are legit I am sure other members may take you up on the offer.

I would like a Cartier Santos 100 and an Hermes Cape Cod Automatic Double Tour at cost, SoCal. Half as jokes about discount timepieces is my kind of humor.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by farfisa23
I would like a Cartier Santos 100 and an Hermes Cape Cod Automatic Double Tour at cost, SoCal. Half as jokes about discount timepieces is my kind of humor.

Sorry only for me. I already get people dropping my name at Bergdorf, Jil and Barneys...I don't need to have people I've never met use it to people that I have a professional relationship with.

farfisa23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry only for me. I already get people dropping my name at Bergdorf, Jil and Barneys...I don't need to have people I've never met use it to people that I have a professional relationship with.

Do the SA's make comments to you about people trying to steal the Jil Sander windbreakers before you come in to claim them?

How much of a discount is the cost price on watches? I need to put a smack down on the dudes at Shreve & Co. Also, you happy with your Glashutte? Am trying to decide on my next watch.

dl20

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And what do all of these people dropping your name expect to receive exactly??

dl

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
I love my Glashutte and I am considering 3 other watches from GO.

Mark up is typicaly 50-45% depending on make/model.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dl20
And what do all of these people dropping your name expect to receive exactly??

dl

Don't ask me, I don't tell them to.

Better treatment?

Otter91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by farfisa23

Which model of each are you interested in? You may joke but I am quite serious, I will not be far over cost. Stainless? Gold? Case size?

Let me know what you are looking for and I will make you the best deal I can.

Ryan

chronic

Reaction score
PM sent.

btw, can you get the limited edition roadster w/ blue dial?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads