• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GAT's group buy

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nerazzurri
lol8[1].gif
so doing a little bit of math the only way I could proxy the shoes would be to charge like $80-90. Not sure exactly how much maybe it could be a little less than that, and for whoever wants to cry and say its too much just keep your mouth shut or buy $400 mmm's

I was about to say "spoken like someone who has never owned MMMs"... but then I read this and confirmed it. And laughed pretty hard. You, sir, are an idiot. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?p=4144439

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
so what is this? someone going to proxy the higher quality GAT's or what? I think I have the cheap ones that snake mentioned, does not get much wear honestly.

and these better quality ones? hmmmmmmmmmm

Cid

Reaction score
I may be interested also. I have a fairly new pair, of new manufacture, and they have a funky odor that I can't get rid of. None of my other shoes have this problem.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif
so doing a little bit of math the only way I could proxy the shoes would be to charge like $80-90. Not sure exactly how much maybe it could be a little less than that, and for whoever wants to cry and say its too much just keep your mouth shut or buy $400 mmm's

here's mine
smile.gif

seriously, nice for doing that though. good luc

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
just seeing if anyone is interested in a group buy of some GAT's I can proxy

not sure yet what price would be but looks like sub $100.

I dont know what the rules are but if this isnt allowed than close please
laugh.gif

cool. lets do it.

jimmyfingers

Reaction score
Im in for the deadstock old ones. If you are talking about the 80-90 for new ones they sale for 20-25 euros thats crazy.

The one seller will drop them down to 16 euros every now and then. Too bad they don't ship to the US

nerazzurri

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jimmyfingers
Im in for the deadstock old ones. If you are talking about the 80-90 for new ones they sale for 20-25 euros thats crazy.

The one seller will drop them down to 16 euros every now and then. Too bad they don't ship to the US

..well they could be $1 dollar but how does that help you if you can't get them in the u.s? Like I said the price hasn't been set, I still have to figure out how to work it out so the more people that are interested let me know, I'll probably buy a couple of each size and throw them in B&S and see how that works.

jimmyfingers

Reaction score
I found a vendor after a shitload of searching. This is the only person I found that was not on ebay. Does anyone know how much is would really be to ship shoes using the cheapest method

Hello,

the shipping to USA only for this (lovely :) ) shoes is EUR 29,90.
We can offer you this article for ? 20,00 + shipping.
If you´re intersted please give us a mail incl. full adress and full name, we will send you an confirmation of order, after your payment arrives (paypal) we will send your article.

If you have any questions please give us a mail!

Kind regards

Your TEAM101 - nanopreise -

TEAM Handel GmbH
Hingbergstr. 99-101
45468 Mülheim an der Ruhr
Tel: 0208-7825333
Fax: 0208-7825344
email: [email protected]
www.team101.de
Geschäftsführer: Markus Hanisch, Frank Jablonowski;
USt-Ident.-Nr.: DE 257203196
Registernummer: HRB 19780 / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Duisburg

ryan24

Reaction score
Not to sounds like an idiot. I do like those all white ones, but can someone easily explain how they are any different than adidas sambas?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads