• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gary scott titanium wallets

Groundswell

Reaction score
http://www.garyscottusa.com i was recently at the cinevegas film festival and they gave these out to the event's vips (dennis hopper, jack nicholson, sean penn, etc.) any body else think these are cool?

marc237

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh goody, another thing to set off the airport/courthouse/government building metal detector. Sorry, but I will stay with leather.

Groundswell

Reaction score
it seems these wallets are more for a night on the town sort of thing. still they look dope.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey, put it in your breast pocket and it will stop a bullet.

Groundswell

Reaction score
maybe 50 cent and p. diddy should look into getting one then...maybe with diamonds all over it for added protection

ha

Kai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it seems these wallets are more for a night on the town sort of thing. still they look dope.
"Dopey" would be my verdict. They look like a fashion accessory for the tin man from the Wizard of Oz.

Duveen

Reaction score
Possibly this post should go into the 'buying and selling' forum. I am suspicious of a member named 'Groundswell' showing up and using the first post to tout a product. Then posting elsewhere again largely trying to drive people to the product.

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You have a separate wallet for a night out on the town? These wallets just don't make any sense.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Good point, Duveen. I've seen a couple more blatant, however.

Tom

Reaction score
Titanium is non-ferrous and does not set off airport detectors, etc. However, my butt hurts just looking at that. My simple leather bifold by Bosca is just getting a nice patina after two years of use.
smile.gif
Tom

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads