1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Garbstore Reeve L Type 30x34 New w/ Tags

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by alanvan, Apr 12, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alanvan

alanvan Well-Known Member

Selvedge 14oz neppy denim. Slight taper from the knee down. True to size. These are unfortunately a bit small on me in the waist (I'm putting on weight I guess). They retailed for around $300 and were on sale for around 150. Totally new w/ all tags and are meant to be repros of old workwear, so they have some very nice details - shirt grippy on the waistband and nice stitching and leather logo patches, zipper fly bc that's how they used to be, nice solid zipper. Only worn once to try on.

I have had these FOR WAY TOO LONG. They are brand new with all tags, selvedge denim from Garbstore - really nice jeans for super cheap. Make 'em your beaters.

Open to trades and any offers
    PRICE DROP 80 ---> 50 -----> 35

Here is a good picture and product info
    http://beta.clothbase.com/items/7280

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  2. alanvan

alanvan Well-Known Member

I've had these up for sale for over 2 years now....anyone want to give me literally anything for them? Trade? $10? Just sick of having them at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.