• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Garbstore Quilted Shawl Jacket - Navy Speckled Wool - 50 (L)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeba

Reaction score
Hey

Cozy flight jacket/casual quilted shawl blazer combo here. Pockets are real cool. Lightly quilted/filled with primaloft - so this is pretty decently warm. Can easily serve as primary outer layer.

Really nice navy speckled wool - somewhat soft (not itchy!), yet substantial. Made in China - but with quality factories, as many here will attest.

Small rip (not hole!) on the left inner lining at the armpits. Can easily be sewn up - price dropped to reflect this damage. Shown in pictures - I had to pull on it for it to be more visible, otherwise it's not (shown in 2 different pics). My pictures show true color (indoors) the best imo, changes from a lighter navy to a darker navy depending on the light source.

Other then that - worn, but in good condition. See pictures. Retailed for $400.

DROP 7/30

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 62 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 119 33.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 105 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 38 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 16 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%