• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Garage Condo

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
15.jpg

Soooo nice, I'd love something like that as a bachelor pad lol

http://www.build-threads.com/build-t.../garage-condo/

full story here:
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/g...age-condo.html

turboman808

Reaction score
I'm a few years away from having my first home. Why didn't I fall for a rich girl. LOL

One of the first things I plan to do is build my dream garage with a place for me to hangout with friends and work on cars.

This one is nice and probably didn't cost all that much to build. Very cool! I take that back looks like they built it at the race track or something so must have cost a pretty penny.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It seems to be a garage complex designed just for people to build garage/condos like this.

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
That's a really nice garage. I have high ceilings in my garage but nothing on that scale.

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's an architect who lives in town who builds houses where one wall is made from transparent garage doors, so you can open up your living area to the outside. It can work, but you'd better be secluded, and have a fantastic view. http://www.bartonmyers.com/SB_01.htm Bigger pictures starting at image 22: http://www.photocover.com/ That site apparently used to belong to Leopold Stokowski, and the little fireplace pit thing was modeled after the Hollywood Bowl. --Andre

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
have fun with HVAC bills in that one. looks fun in theory but it's built upon a foundation of fail.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
That's too industrial to live in.

I agree. And look how illuminated it is. Who the hell wants to live with florescent lights? It's fine for what it is but I sure as hell wouldn't want to live there.

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a fine looking warehouse but a terrible home.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There are quite a few places like this around my part of the country. I've actually sold two. One had an apartment PLUS a pretty nice recording studio.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
I agree. And look how illuminated it is. Who the hell wants to live with florescent lights? It's fine for what it is but I sure as hell wouldn't want to live there.

Yes, we know you prefer closets to garages. And the sickly flicker of a monitor to fluorescent lights.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Yes, we know you prefer closets to garages. And the sickly flicker of a monitor to fluorescent lights.

I saw your name and I knew what was coming. I provide you with so much ammo, yet you have become terribly unoriginal.
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads