• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GAP/BR/ON Give and Get 30% Discount

a-rock

Reaction score
I remember last yr I got those coupons almost every time I made a purchase at Gap or BR. You could go back to the store and show a receipt and ask for the coupons?

thegifted1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JMRouse
You think I could get them to give me the code if I walk in and act like I left the book at home?
laugh.gif

So it's only on Wed???

yeah, every wednesday from march 31 through april 21.

gotlighters

Reaction score
so i can just come in tomorrow, make a random purchase at gap and then get the coupon and then when i redeem it, i'll just return the original item that i bought

i'll run in to br tomorrow to see if that applies. I could use the 40% to get a suit or something.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gap's online process is slow as hell

i ordered my items on saturday and i havent received a shipped email and today is wed......

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snuff_daddy
gap's online process is slow as hell

i ordered my items on saturday and i havent received a shipped email and today is wed......

It usually is very fast. I think the F&F sale might have slowed them down.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have seen two to three day turn around with Gap/BR. They are FAST and the shipping is cheap ($7).

F/F must have slowed them down because I am receiving an item Today I ordered on Saturday. Of course 4 (business) days is still not bad.
laugh.gif

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i called to ask about shipping...i ordered on the 21st and it just says shipped today the 25th

but anyways i tried to haggle the rep into allowing me an online version of the 40% off Wednesday in store coupon...all they were willing to do was email me a 20% online code...oh well

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you think if I haggle with a rep they will send me a 20% online code too? I could use a couple shirts. I will go give it a try.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by deveandepot1
Do you think if I haggle with a rep they will send me a 20% online code too? I could use a couple shirts. I will go give it a try.

i dont need my code i just wanted to see if i could get a 40% off online code

i'll PM u my 20% off code

a-rock

Reaction score
Anybody have the Gap infantry shirts or two pocket lawn shirts? How do they compare to the lightweight util shirts from JCrew? I picked up the JC but the shoulders are so puckered from the prewash that they seem a size too tight in the shoulder. I hate to size up because the rest of the shirt is spot on.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i bought the khaki infantry shirt a while back online...i ended up returning it

its like a washed dickies shirt IMO

a-rock

Reaction score
Yikes... I'll prob keep the JC then. The shoulder is obviously too narrow so the shoulder seam sits a bit too high on the shoulder. I got the olive color so it's clearly visible. It doesn't affect how the shirt fits, just looks a bit funny. But its casual so maybe I can live with it.

Or maybe I'll exchange for black where the seam isn't noticeable.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads