1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

GANT Rugger cap toe double monks size 8.5 (41)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by sacafotos, Jun 25, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sacafotos

sacafotos Senior member

I have a pair of double monks that I'd like to go to a good home, as I've recently started rocking my single monks more and these aren't getting as much love. Worn yet cared for well, and always shoe tree'd.

The color is a "cedar" (picture a faded cherry or light brown with reddish tones) and the interior and outside soles a pretty, deep blue.

Singe leather soles with beveled waist (I believe Goodyear welted)
    Brass nails in the toe area
    Dark polished buckles
    Comes with a pair of GANT labeled navy shoe bags

Goes great with denim or chinos.

Sizing:

These should fit a size 8.5D US. I measure 8E and can wear these with thicker socks.

Pricing includes PayPal fees and CONUS48 shipping.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  2. sacafotos

sacafotos Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.