1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Game Time - April 30, 2014

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by StyleforumRobot, Apr 30, 2014.

Tags:
  1. StyleforumRobot

StyleforumRobot Distinguished Member Moderator

Hot Topics

Boggle Me a Viberg

What’s your boggle citizen? Or, in English (and not Demolition Man lingua franca) what is your latest makeup for Viberg? It’s that special time of the year again – when we come together as a forum, design several dream pairs of Viberg boots, pay a bunch of money for them, and then spend weeks wasting away will our beautiful boots are produced. This time, though, there’s a twist: we’re going to make an oxford!

Visvim Poll

Normally threads like this get torn apart – and rightly so – but let’s give this one a chance and explore what we all think of Visvims FBT. Are they amazing? Beautiful? Brand defining and trend setting? Or is it ugly as hell, stupid and crude?

Video Games

I don’t think I’ve ever featured this thread, and I’m not sure why. It’s popular, it’s engaging, it’s home to an excellent mini-StyleForum community, and, even better: it’s about video games! Woo. Let’s talk GTA and CoD and everything in between. Just no WoW.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014