• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gallo knit ties

PocketCircle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you tried knit ties by Gallo? How do they compare with Drake's?

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't have any Drake's knits, but i picked up a Gallo on B&S from some Italian dude, and it's nice and crunchy. Great tie, but not sure it's that much better than the other knits out there. Actually, it's way better than my Sak's branded knit.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn't the irridescent knit tie that PG has that everyone was fawning over 3 years ago a Gallo?

I feel like we've gone full circle.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
Isn't the irridescent knit tie that PG has that everyone was fawning over 3 years ago a Gallo?
I feel like we've gone full circle.

- Correct & IMO the knit is tighter than Drakes. The few Drakes I had kept on growing so I donated them to a few SFers.
Damn that felt flower!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.