1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gallieni (1889) Tie

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by rajesh06, Jul 3, 2006.

1. rajesh06

rajesh06 Senior member

I wore this tie 4 or 5 times. I checked and did not see and stains or flaws.

Bought it before I understood color theory as described in Flusser's book. Though many pooh-pooh Flusser - his theory makes a lot of sense from my experience. This tie just doesn't work for my Indian high-contrast complexion!

I don’t have any other ties from this brand and don’t know much about it. It seems well made: Made in Italy, 100% silk, NOT self-tipped, but does have a self-keeper; 3.75 in. I seem to recall spending around $100 for it +/- $15. I bought it at its full retail price.

Alternating stripes of purple and black & white birdseye separated by thinner solid black stripes.

$25 shipped if you are interested. Please PM me.

Thanks,
    Rajesh
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]