• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gaffos.com(sunglasses)

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just ordered from them, via Amazon, last week. Shades came just as described. No issues. Legit, as far as I can see. I ordered Ray Bans.

shademore

Reaction score
I would watch it on the quality. I ordered a couple pairs TF Hudson aviators. Great price, but was totally disappointed as they were obviously factory seconds. They did take them back and gave me a full refund along with a line of BS about how "we only sell firsts". I think they're flippin' retail returns. Wasted my time...Unforgivable.

shademore

Reaction score
To follow up, they run under 'Shades of Luxury' on eBay.

Gaffos

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys we are 100% legitimiate.

Shademore I'm not sure what had happened with your Tom Ford Hudson's but I can assure you that everything is firsts and nothing that we sell is seconds, defectives or returns. As we did with you, we will refund any order 100% if there is an issue with what you had with no restocking fee.

hardisty17

Reaction score
yeah, I ordered some tom ford sunglasses and they came just as described and quickly

Gaffos

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hardisty17
yeah, I ordered some tom ford sunglasses and they came just as described and quickly

Glad to hear we have another satisfied customer =)

pnewelljr

Reaction score
Now this is interesting. I just got a pair of sunglasses off of Amazon Japan. They are red Ray-Ban wayfarers. I was worried about authenticity, and then I looked up the number on the stuck on white tag on the side of the box and it brought me to Gaffos site meaning they must have been purchased from Gaffos originally. I was looking to find out if they actually were authorized dealers or not and if all their products were authentic but couldn't find much info. Then I called Ray-Ban and asked about finding out if a company is an authorized dealer. Although they wouldn't let me just give them a name and say it was authorized, they did say that ANY website that lists Ray-Ban sunglasses bellow the MSRP is NOT an authorized dealer. He did mention that through promotion (for example, the sunglass hut AAA discount) they might be cheaper, but the listed MSRP should NEVER be less then the full amount. Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean Gaffos glasses are not authentic (I sure hope not), but it seems to mean that they are not actually authorized. Interesting.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Now this is interesting. I just got a pair of sunglasses off of Amazon Japan. They are red Ray-Ban wayfarers. I was worried about authenticity, and then I looked up the number on the stuck on white tag on the side of the box and it brought me to Gaffos site meaning they must have been purchased from Gaffos originally. I was looking to find out if they actually were authorized dealers or not and if all their products were authentic but couldn't find much info. Then I called Ray-Ban and asked about finding out if a company is an authorized dealer. Although they wouldn't let me just give them a name and say it was authorized, they did say that ANY website that lists Ray-Ban sunglasses bellow the MSRP is NOT an authorized dealer. He did mention that through promotion (for example, the sunglass hut AAA discount) they might be cheaper, but the listed MSRP should NEVER be less then the full amount. Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean Gaffos glasses are not authentic (I sure hope not), but it seems to mean that they are not actually authorized. Interesting.

For what it's worth, I ordered a pair of Persol 714s from Gaffos and bought a pair from a local retailer. Then, I compared them. Both pairs were identical, including the lenses which were both photochromatic and polarized. Can't comment on authorized, but my purchase was most certainly authentic.

Cheryl Jones

Reaction score
I had a great experience getting my sunglasses from Gaffos.com. A few months ago I bought a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses and I received them with an authenticity card which is guaranteeing me that these sunglasses are 100 % authentic.

pretty girlph

Reaction score
i just order my prada eyeglasses and i love them, customer service are great they provide all question that i ask, i request new case for the eyeglasses and they send me one i can't wait to get it.... i recommend this 100%...excellent in all aspect.... 100% authenticate.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads