1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

G9 Baracuta Harrington jacket Size 38 - HUGE DROP PRICE

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by smART, Jul 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smART

smART Senior member

I'm starting to downsize my coats. After I bought the jacket I may have worn it less than 5 times. I've kept it in great condition in my closet. I did notice color discoloration on the jacket. I then rubbed some water with a cloth and they went away. There's a button coming loose, but there's an extra button on the inside of the jacket. I would change the button but I'm not to good at this small task.

It retails on JCrew for $390. Please feel free to send in offers.

PRODUCT DETAILS
    I'm starting to downsize my coats. After I bought the jacket I may have worn it less than 5 times. I've kept it in great condition in my closet. I did notice color discoloration on the jacket. I then rubbed some water with a cloth and they went away. There's a button coming loose, but there's an extra button on the inside of the jacket. I would change the button but I'm not to good at this small task.

It retails on JCrew for $390. Please feel free to send in offers.

PRODUCT DETAILS
    The original G9 from Baracuta is one of the most iconic jackets of all time. Worn by well-dressed men like Steve McQueen and Frank Sinatra, athletes like Arnold Palmer and everyone else from punk rockers to Ivy Leaguers, its casual but polished vibe works with just about anything in your closet. Made from the traditional cotton-poly body and lined with the company's signature Fraser tartan, this slim-fitting classic might not guarantee you a spot in the style hall of fame, but it'll get you one step closer.

Cotton/poly.
    Zip closure.
    Pockets.
    Elastic ribbed cuffs.
    Lined.
    Machine wash.
    Made in the United Kingdom.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016

2. musife

musife New Member

I'll take it for $120.

3. smART

smART Senior member

After pulling out the jacket, I noticed some discoloration. If you're interested- please let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.