• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

G-Star

bouncer_irl

Reaction score
Nope I just love the dog from Neigbours
smile.gif

Hugo

Reaction score
I like them, a lot. They make some ugly jeans thought (Elwood, isn't exactly beutiful...). They make nice raw jeans thought.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Never really saw anything by them that I thought looked special.

oddie

Reaction score
Hi.

Could you tell me, is it original or fake G-Star jacket?
kxj20

luybi

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
only chavs wear this ****

bananananana

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Theyre sort of like rugby in that they make some pretty decent stuff with good fits but ruin about half their **** with obnoxious logos. For the normal stuff though, I think the price/quality ratio is pretty decent.

dinogj

Reaction score
Is it just me or does wearing full G Star Raw make people look like they are dressing up as action heros?

Eswin

Reaction score
Mostly gaudy, overbranded, made in China/India crap. I wouldn't pay retail for it.

puddin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bananananana
Theyre sort of like rugby in that they make some pretty decent stuff with good fits but ruin about half their **** with obnoxious logos. For the normal stuff though, I think the price/quality ratio is pretty decent.

i don't really agree about rugby, but i agree about gstar. stuff is cut pretty well and some of it looks good except a little over embellished and too many logos.

3cyr3

Reaction score
agree, i bought a pair of plain indigo, made in italy g-star jeans, with no gaudy logos, a few years ago which fit great and are still going strong, but it seems every time i walk past their shop now, most of their **** is overpriced and of crap quality.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like their jackets and shirts.

The jeans are abnoxious I wonder if they actually sell Raw denim

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads