• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

G-Star x Dries Van Noten "Correct Line"

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
there's supposed to be a new G-Star line in collab with Dries Van Noten called the "Correct Line" where it's less embellished than the usual G-Star fare. The newest Details has a bit half page on it. Doesnt sound too bad, esp since G-Star fits are great, and this new collab doesnt have all the logo-ing emblazoned everywhere.

if anyone knows any more or has pics, feel free to add here....

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Strange and intriguing

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
there's supposed to be a new G-Star line in collab with Dries Van Noten called the "Correct Line" where it's less embellished than the usual G-Star fare.

I think I liked it better the first time when it was called ApolisxstyleforumxContext...
confused.gif

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I searched Details and G Stars sites and came up with nothing...came back to the thread and hit that link ...looks better than normal G Star stuff but it still looks Euro-trash bad-Diesel-esque. If its more expensive than normal G Star as Chrono postulated = fail. If its similar in price, I could imagine some a few appealing pieces...

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple of the pieces in those shots might turn out alright on their own (I did like the jacket on the girl in the first shot), but this is a pretty schizophrenic collab.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
it might have some good pieces if Dries can tame the overall G-star look

but the price might be high, I read somewhere (cant find it right now) that they might be using luxe materials like cashmere etc

blake

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
we bought it and nothing was said at the time about it being a collab. It is a much cleaner version of G-star and will not be available in that many stores. The pricing is higher than the regular G-star product. It is very clean and looks really good. I can post pics when we begin to get it. btw, I am pretty sure those pics posted were not from the correct line. It was really clean....

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
^^ that would be great if you could post pics. will you be selling it online?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads