G-Star Jacket Size..Should i exchange?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by wayne_sony, Feb 26, 2008.

1. wayne_sony

wayne_sony New Member

Hey, I recently bought this G star jacket size S. It actually fits me. the sleeves are the right length. Just that the waist to to the hip are a little too tight. Because I bought it online, it's more difficult to deal with exchange and stuff. I wonder if anyone has experience with G star jackets know the if there's a big difference in size between a size S and a size M. Because I can't really try them on to see for myself. And I don't want to return it again if the size M is too big.

Anyone wants to know which jacket I got, i can post the link up
    Thanks

2. strazzaque

strazzaque Senior member

G'day Wayne,
    I own several pairs of jeans and a jacket from G-Star. With respect to the jacket, I have noticed they make theirs smaller than the default sizing, at least as it applies to larger sizes.

I bought an XXL to flip on eBay, and it is more like an L or tight XL, so I would venture a guess and say that their sizes run smaller.

Also, you would have better luck getting answers in the streetwear thread. Lastly, you should also try to search for G-Star, on these boards, as I am sure someone else would have raised this issue at some point.

Good luck, and I hope you find what you're after.

3. novqilin

novqilin Senior member

they are pretty tight actually
    mine was not functioning now since i gain some pounds