Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

G-Star Jacket Size..Should i exchange?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by wayne_sony, Feb 26, 2008.

1. wayne_sony

wayne_sony New Member

Hey, I recently bought this G star jacket size S. It actually fits me. the sleeves are the right length. Just that the waist to to the hip are a little too tight. Because I bought it online, it's more difficult to deal with exchange and stuff. I wonder if anyone has experience with G star jackets know the if there's a big difference in size between a size S and a size M. Because I can't really try them on to see for myself. And I don't want to return it again if the size M is too big.

Anyone wants to know which jacket I got, i can post the link up
    Thanks

2. strazzaque

strazzaque Senior member

G'day Wayne,
    I own several pairs of jeans and a jacket from G-Star. With respect to the jacket, I have noticed they make theirs smaller than the default sizing, at least as it applies to larger sizes.

I bought an XXL to flip on eBay, and it is more like an L or tight XL, so I would venture a guess and say that their sizes run smaller.

Also, you would have better luck getting answers in the streetwear thread. Lastly, you should also try to search for G-Star, on these boards, as I am sure someone else would have raised this issue at some point.

Good luck, and I hope you find what you're after.

3. novqilin

novqilin Senior member

they are pretty tight actually
    mine was not functioning now since i gain some pounds