G.raux ... (I dunno why I allow a user to make his own WAYWsometime, but here:)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by G.raux, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

No one's chided him for making his own thread? What the hell, SW&D.

Well, to be fair it was started at MC and moved over here so it may have had something to do with that.

2. nightmair

nightmair Active Member

also, just look at the title?

3. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

Funny how plebes with cash just look too fashiony when they don't really know any better. Like chrono said they're easy to spot.

so what's the criteria for not being a plebe? i thought it was...having cash.

or maybe it' the New Money thing. damn Gatsbys.

4. avery

avery Senior member

not very sf-approved, but his clothes fit well, and he looks comfortable. if i was into the same designers as he is, i'd be happy to look like that

5. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Funny how plebes with cash just look too fashiony when they don't really know any better. Like chrono said they're easy to spot.

i said that? i mean, the later pics in the series look fine but still. p sure this is a series of magazine/website photoshoots rather than a waywt type thing (well some of the pics at least)

6. Listi

Listi Senior member

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

i said that? i mean, the later pics in the series look fine but still. p sure this is a series of magazine/website photoshoots rather than a waywt type thing (well some of the pics at least)

You said something about the guys who try real hard that don't know anything look fashiony or some shit though my post was better.

8. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Nah, i think i mainly said that the first few pics reminded me of some gay friends who are into fashion. Not because it looks bad (looks fine) but because of all the pink/yellow graphic tees with blazers and recognizeable bags/sunglasses. Hang out with them on occasion and they seem to like when girls ask "what designer is that". Usually is marc jacobs it seems. Dunno why

looks fine though. like some fits, not a fan of some and others i'm indifferent. still, seems like photoshoots for some reason. whatever. doesn't matter i guess. I didn't mean to say that disparagingly (though kinda is i guess) but it was just an instant reaction to the first few pics. More power to him if he has the bankroll and really likes that look/clothes.

Yea, what's with the marc jacobs love? Never understood it for guys as his mens collections never really do anything for me. Does he design his mens collections? His womens stuff is usually likeable and i know he has said before he usually just pulls out clothes from a big design closet for men he hasn't used yet and goes with it (something like that). Not a terrible thing as i'm sure the house of margiela (for men at least) do this too. Just didn't know how interested he was in his mens line. Last few pics i remember seeing of him he was all about the rick owens looks which couldn't be further from his mens stuff

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

Ya what I remember you saying was better and yes gay guys or know nothings love mj.

10. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

I was using it as an experiment to see if it would be accepted due to the brands His first 2 jackets are cut way too formally for the fit, they look like orphans Tuck on the 2nd fit is bad, the back should not show like that (plus, I think those shoes are just not for tuck)

11. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

I thought everyone was already chiding him with extreme sarcasm.

12. Made in California

Made in California Senior member

everything was terrible 0/10
    Because it wasn't all made by Guess, right? I see how it is.
    Anyone else annoyed by that LV bag? Toss it into the sea.
    Like people have been saying, the looks are fine if not unique, but that bag... that fucking bag. That almost ruins it for me because it's in so many of the pictures. It's the apex of uninterestingness.

13. G.raux

G.raux Member

That last spread is on the Croisette in Cannes, correct? Are you Cannois?

I'm from Paris , I went to Cannes during my hollidays [​IMG]

14. G.raux

G.raux Member

thank you all for your opinion [​IMG] , I'm from Paris and i'm in the fashion game for 2 years...

I made this Thread in order to have some opinion about my style... thanks a lot guys [​IMG]

15. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.