1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

G&G Burnham MTO group buy

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by laufer, Oct 26, 2012.

1. laufer

laufer Senior member

Just out of curiosity is anybody out there interested in MTO Burnham group buy, you know to avoid that MTO upcharge?

2. lee_44106

lee_44106 Senior member

You want to avoid a MTO upcharge for a single pair of shoe, that's understandable.

So you started a new thread to elicit interest.......that's a smart move.

But why, oh why could you not take the effort to post a picture of the shoe you are talking about?

3. laufer

laufer Senior member

4. gsugsu

gsugsu Senior member

That is a regular makeup by Bespoke England. I take it your size is not amongst the remaining in stock selection?

5. laufer

laufer Senior member

Well the size is but not the color. I was thinking about going for the Vintage Oak color.

6. gsugsu

gsugsu Senior member

I see. I was confused because the picture you posted vintage cherry according to the tag (Burnham-VintCherry-MH71-5.jpg). Just thought that was the makeup you wanted.

7. Gauss17

Gauss17 Senior member

Do you know how many are needed for a "group buy"? I.e. enough to avoid the MTO charge?

8. laufer

laufer Senior member

I think 6 or 12, we need to check this with either Leffot or Nick at Bespoke England depending who is willing to do it.