1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FYI: Divorce sux

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mark from Plano, Aug 25, 2009.

1. StephenHero

StephenHero Senior member

Several sstudies back up the idea that more women file, with women initiating from 65% to 90% depending on sources.

Is there a stronger correlation between women or the less wealthy spouse filing?

2. mkarim

mkarim Senior member

Who files doesn't really indicate who's initiated the divorce, but, yeah, I've always heard (and it's been my experience that) women initiate a significant majority of divorces.

That's not exactly the same thing as saying who is responsible for the end of the marriage, as women are often given legitimate reasons to want to end the marriage even if the husband doesn't to.

Yes, something like 70% of all divorces are filed by women.

3. mkarim

mkarim Senior member

Sorry, sir. It's not divorce that sucks. It's marriage

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. mkarim

mkarim Senior member

You'll do great. Your attitude sounds good. Stay close with your family and friends.

Ten years after divorcing I'm still not the same. I took it really badly, spent years not dating anyone, also distanced myself from my friends and even my family. I feel like I've spent the last decade in a nightmarish haze.

The best way to recover is to get your life back!

5. mkarim

mkarim Senior member

+1

Ha Ha!