1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Further price drops Sept 9 Made in England shoes by Grenson and Tricker's 8 UK

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by pe-ja-per, Feb 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pe-ja-per

pe-ja-per Senior member

I am offering three pairs of classic Northampton shoes, made in England by GRENSON and TRICKER'S. These are from the time when Grenson still made their better shoes in Northampton, England.

These would make a good multi-buy for someone wanting to add a few pairs to the rotation.

All shoes have been polished regularly and well taken care off.
    They are all size 8 UK (regular width F, in the case of Tricker's this is designated by a small "5" written after the 8, this does not mean a size 8.5!).
    More details below.
    Please don' hesitate to contact me with any questions.

First, a pair of brown captoes (Oxford shoes) by Grenson (pictures 1-5). The soles on these have been fitted with a rubber sole to help against Belgian rainy weather. Uppers are in great condition.
    $OLD

Secondly, an exquisite pair of espresso city brogues by Tricker's, style "Fulham" (pictures 6-10). These have channeled soles which show some wear, particularly at the toes (see close-up picture). Uppers are in great condition. Shoes come with shoe bags and an extra pair of waxed laces.
    $OLD

Lastly, a pair of black loafers by Grenson. I haven't worn these much, about a dozen times perhaps. They are practically like new. Shoes come with shoe bags.
    89$

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.