• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fur Coat With White Suit (Flamboyant)

LordJoshAllen

Reaction score
Hi all. Here is a look I've been working on recently, I'm a fan of ostentatious and outlandish fashion. I enjoy extravagance and flamboyant clothes. I love this jacket, it has a lot of intricate details, the shawl collar is glittery and sparkly, the gold buttons are splendid, the fabric is shiny. Lately, I've been enjoying combining white and gold together, this jacket has a champagne colour to it. I'm rocking it with both a regency jabot and a glittery bow tie. I also have multiple golden chains layered over the jabot for extra wow factor. The white trousers have an intricate pattern within them and the shoes are truly wonderful. The fur coat adds one last level of luxury to the whole package, boy is it heavy! I hope this inspires some of the more conservative on here to take a trip to the wild side - Lord Josh Allen
50120473956_5c55b254e3_o.jpg

50120483551_22a39c012f_o.jpg

50124420001_8ae6a37c17_o.jpg

Lord Josh Allen - Fur Coat and White Suit-2.jpg

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to say...I would rock the hell out of those trousers.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most of this is a lot of fun and fits well too, and the look is certainly coherent and shows commitment - however, both the shoes and the bowtie are bad, they don't look flamboyant and luxurious, they just look cheap. I think if you paid more attention to those details, this would be truly spectacular (if nothing like what almost anyone on this forum would 'approve').

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to seeing this in Vox’s
Twitter feed.

zanci

Reaction score
Whats the price of the coat? Where did you get one?

JJ Katz

Reaction score
Very expressive. Something worth looking at as someone walks down the street.

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should go a little less on the airbrush in respect to your face. You look unnatural there.

Otherwise, I think this is a pretty pimpin' outfit. I like the jacket a lot especially, moreso than the fur itself. What kind of fur is it?

FPB

Reaction score
Kudos for having the cajones to wear that! Frankly I've seen all the navy or charcoal gray suits that I handle.

Who made everything?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads