• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Funniest thing ever

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
That was what brought tears to my eyes, as I was trying to eat and read it, and I had exactly that image in my head already. I'd post the image here, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I once had a similar situation end up with the girl totally freaking out and running away screaming. At the time I had a shaved head and was wearing all dark blue work clothes and boots, but still...

Eric

Reaction score
I may have found it mildly entertaining if you hadn't build it up to be the funniest thing ever. Instead I read with high hopes to get to the end only be let down so un-godly and violently that I had to hold back tears of rage. Damn you J. Damn you. Eric

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Sor-RY. I'll keep funny things to myself from now on...

Eric

Reaction score
Sor-RY. I'll keep funny things to myself from now on...
LOL. Jeez J, I was being explicably blunt, but all in the name of humor, your funny link really just didn't do it for me. Lighten up man, I was just messing with ya.
Eric

petescolari

Reaction score
The picture is a perfect touch.

This sounds like an iteration of a Seinfeld episode. Can't you imagine Elaine as the haunted eye woman with a J Peterman hooded jacket?

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL, you got me addicted to the best of craigslist rants. must...not....work today.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.