• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fun, Unique Dates to Win Her Over

Action Jackson

Reaction score
One of the best ways to win a woman over is to set yourself apart from the other 10 guys she went on a date with last month. Here's some of my date/meet up experiences that won the girl over.

The Zoo!: when was the last time you went to the zoo? it's an awesome day date and definitely unconventional. You learn together, laugh together, and build a ton of rapport. Make sure she's not a PETA supporter first lol.

Operation Shoe Box: this one is especially good for an internet dating first meet up. Grab an empty shoe box and meet at Walmart. Together fill the shoe box with items for a soldier fighting in the war. Check out operationshoebox.com for more info. This activity scores major points with the ladies, plus you're supporting the troops.

Cake Decorating Contest: Here's another philanthropist-style date. Either bake or buy two undecorated cakes and have a cake decorating contest. If you get messy and have fun it's a great opportunity for some physical escalation (must be that damn Fergie covered in cake music video). Afterwards, go find a couple homeless people to give your cakes to. They especially appreciate it if it's Rum Cake. j/k. but seriously...they do.

Ice Blocking!: This is only for the adventurous. Find a grocery store near you that sells blocks of ice. Buy a couple of them and find a park or golf course with some hills, and race each other down the hill on your ice blocks! I like sneaking onto a private golf course at night to add the extra thrill of hoping security night watch doesn't catch you. At nighttime it's easier to physically escalate at the bottom of the hill after a few runs.
**Brings towels so your ass doesn't freeze off!

Gay Day at Disneyland: This is an expensive date, but going to Disneyland on Gay Day is the awesomest time I've ever had at that place. I'm not gay, but I swear gay people know how to have the most fun, and it's a riot being around them all day.

Those are a few of mine. If anyone has any of their own please share! I'm always looking for fun, new, unique ideas.

-AJ

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool ideas, the hardest part for me isn't asking someone out it is feeling bored and/or generic for asking them to coffee or something like that.

I'd have to do an ice block test run myself first because right now I can't imagine it, seems like a good nth date, not a first or second. I have done something similar with cardboard boxes that have been laid flat.

I haven't been go-karting yet but my friends have all been and they say it is awesome, though expensive.

This is styleforum, so you could always find an adventure shopping like trying to go to a discount store and trying to dress like a celeb in a pic or something.

Cake decorating is fun, I used to do some of it when I worked at Baskin Robbins. Those cake decorators actually come in on off hours to practice.

May sound cheesy but I've always wanted to make my own pasta. Having her come over before dinner to help you string noodles and gnocchi all over your place sounds fun.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I use my amazing wit and humor to win the girls over... all 2 of them.

bbaquiran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
I use my amazing wit and humor to win the girls over... all 2 of them.

Do they bring their own cup?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Action Jackson

Gay Day at Disneyland: This is an expensive date, but going to Disneyland on Gay Day is the awesomest time I've ever had at that place. I'm not gay, but I swear gay people know how to have the most fun, and it's a riot being around them all day.

I thought you were 1/8th gay.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
I just went to that Fire Crotches website.

Disgusting, it's a joke, right?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Are you a producer for Date my Mom or some other MTV date show?

I cannot believe that any normal person over the age of 14 would consider such lame theme dates. Maybe I've been out of the dating game for too long...

Action Jackson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Are you a producer for Date my Mom or some other MTV date show?

I cannot believe that any normal person over the age of 14 would consider such lame theme dates. Maybe I've been out of the dating game for too long...

You are definitely correct, any normal person probably wouldnt do these things. But in today's society normal=boring, cliche, average, ordinary, etc. As far as the age thing, I'm not sure how old you are, but these are definitely tailored more for the 18-35 age group, unless you're young at heart.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector

May sound cheesy but I've always wanted to make my own pasta. Having her come over before dinner to help you string noodles and gnocchi all over your place sounds fun.

Go for it. It's somewhat time-consuming, but not especially difficult.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
Go for it. It's somewhat time-consuming, but not especially difficult.

I second this. Also make enough so that there's plenty left-over after she leaves. Free menial labour is always fun.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 36 16.1%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 38 17.0%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Carmina

Votes: 34 15.2%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 37 16.5%
  • Other

Votes: 72 32.1%