• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fun Coronavirus Belt, staying positive during difficult times

Are you interested in buying one?

• Yes!

• May be not now

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.

jamdoni

Reaction score
Hey guys,

With the end of this virus still nowhere to be seen, I have been thinking of ways to stay positive. One thing that I always wanted to try is to design my own clothing accessories. However, t-shirts and hats are too common, everyone is doing it so I decided to create my own belt. I love fun pattern belts and wish that they are more popular. It took me a while to learn the design software but I got through it and finally just received the finished products

I'm wondering if anyone else is interested in this belt. They can look great at BBQ parties, on the beach, or just for general wear outside. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer!

I'm looking to see if people are interested in this belt. I’m thinking of selling them as a fun side project. The price would be $29.95 for an embroidered belt on cotton canvas with leather tips and a golden buckle.

Let me know if you are interested. Any suggestions are welcome, stay safe, stay positive!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.