• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

!!!FULL!!! [SPLIT] Creed - Green Irish Tweed

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I've received a few requests for Creed Green Irish Tweed. I'm willing to host a split if there is enough interest.

I'm offering a decant of 50 mL (1.7 fl oz) at $60. There will be 5 portions available. Keep in mind that 1 fl oz bottle of this is $77 on fragrancenet.com right now.

The price includes atomizer (spray bottle), packaging and shipping. The flacon is from fragrancenet.com and the atomizers are from Accessories for Fragrances. The packages will be shipped USPS Priority Mail small Flat-rate box. I'm not out to make any money, just doing it help you guys get a good deal on a expensive fragrance. I actually have to wait 60 days to get the Bing cashback from Microsoft.

*Payments will be requested once the split is full. Paypal is preferable*

If you are interested please post here or PM me. If you would like to be added to the list, but remain anonymous that can be arranged. Any questions please let me know.

1. NewYorkRanger
2. theincumbent
3. bwong337
4. riraito
5. heli0x

Wait list
1. pingsc

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

It seems that FragranceNet.com has sold out of the 8.4 fl oz size of Green Irish Tweed. We have a few options:

1. Put the split on hold and wait until they get it back in stock (I would give you the choice of a refund or not).

2. I could order (2) 120mL bottles. You wou;d have to chip in another $8 per person and 1 person would only get 40mL instead of 50mL (That person would not pay extra $8).

3. Call it a day and wait until a GIT is available (a lot like #1) and then start a new split.

Let me know

Best,
Joel

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads