1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Full Review - Richard Lim Tailor – PLUS - Finished Navy Summer Jacket Pics

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by coolal, May 12, 2011.

1. coolal

coolal Senior member

I'm probably leaning in that direction as well. But it certainly isn't a deal breaker on the jacket, IMO. I'll just chalk it up as a bespoke quirk. Something else to specify on my next order!

2. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

I completely agree. At the very most, these are just nits. Wear it in good health!

3. DayTripper

DayTripper Senior member

Hey I'm a newbie here and I just wanted to say thank you for writing such a detailed review. This is what finally convinced me to pull the trigger and go see him this past Saturday. He asked me how I heard of his shop and I mentioned your name/thread - he looked pleased. I hope that was okay with you. This is my first bespoke suit so I'm really excited about it.

4. badsha

badsha Senior member

Awesome. Let us know how it turns out.

5. coolal

coolal Senior member

Just saw the email subscription notification from this thread. I'm glad you found the information useful! It's great that you mentioned the thread. Helping people discover his value is exactly why I wrote the review. I think he's just starting to realize the amount of interest generated in the forums. Please keep us posted and be sure to take pics at every step. It'll be nice not being the only one posting pics of Richard Lim's work!

6. Becon

Becon Member

Just one more person stopping by to say thanks for this terrific review. I'm getting back in shape at the moment, but I'll need a new suit or two in the Fall for work. I'll definitely visit Richard Lim to get an estimate when the time comes.

7. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

Coolal, any pics of the LL linens made up?