• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Full League - DRAFT: 10/29 @ 5pst ***The Official Alden x SF 2013/2014 Yahoo! Fantasy B-Ball League

Interested?

• yes, im going to win this

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • no, silly idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe, depends on whether lamar odom can sign with a team so I can draft him with the #1 pick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No. I'm going to lose this one unless I get lucky. I'll do a $2 to $20 wager

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man, this couldn't be a closer 5-4. I'm parking my guys and forcing Mikey to beat me with his last 3 games.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wow i almost won

lost by three steals

wow i could've won had beverly not been injured or wade had an extra game or two

idfnl won? wow. did not see that coming

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

wow i almost won

lost by three steals

wow i could've won had beverly not been injured or wade had an extra game or two

idfnl won? wow. did not see that coming

****, that was close. Hinged on .476 shooting vs .469.

Surprised you say that, though. I was 1 and 2 in the league almost the whole season. It was the final 3 weeks that screwed me up with a host of guys playing below their averages and a few injuries. That said, Namor has the measure of me.

My only hope is that Anthony Davis has to miss games. I'm already 1 down with a back to back for Westbrook. It's unlikely I'll pull this out. His Tyreke Evans pickup was inspired... believe it or not, I had him for a spot start and dropped him 2 games later, guess who grabbed him after me?

You got really close. I looked at your week about an hour ago and noticed you had 2 guys for a half to make up those steals. Mikey is your problem now :)

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i have an excel sheet with changing projections and my numbers had you pretty low.

there were like 4 or 5 weeks where i forgot to set my lineups this season. probably could've had a better playoffs matchup had i paid attention

i have you losing to roman 4-5 in 3s, assists, steals, blocks, and free throws with turnovers being somewhat close

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

i have an excel sheet with changing projections and my numbers had you pretty low.

there were like 4 or 5 weeks where i forgot to set my lineups this season. probably could've had a better playoffs matchup had i paid attention

i have you losing to roman 4-5 in 3s, assists, steals, blocks, and free throws with turnovers being somewhat close

I think I pulled it out by parking guys when I saw that I was unlikely to beat him in points. If I would have played everyone I would have lost.

This week, if he loses Davis, I may get blocks back. I don't see another way thru. Problem is that if I sit Jordan for FT% then I lose his blocks. I'll see what the first 2 days of the week turn out and adjust. He caught me on a really bad week last time, it will be closer this time.

What's your projection say about you and Mikey?

Last edited:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Domination!!!!!!

Jk

It really depends. I'm not sure but I have a better chance of winning than I thought I had with roman. Hopefully I get my $50 back

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Still close with Namor. I've got a decent shot. I'm in better shape than I thought I'd be as of tonight's starts. Westbrook better play tomorrow and sit Thursday.

Mikey's risk picking Kyrie back up has paid off as he's starting tonight.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
mikey benched him. so he's only going to get 2 games out of him

:( my predictions were before kyrie and shaun livingston got picked up. was waiting to hear more on kyrie but then people picked em off overnight. this is going to be much tougher than i thought. was counting on assists and steals. bleu

glad i picked up korver last week tho

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
should be a good finish idfnl, hopefully westy sits out tonight :)

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

should be a good finish idfnl, hopefully westy sits out tonight :)

Whew:

Russell Westbrook will play vs. the Spurs on Thursday, which means that he'll sit out Friday's road game in Houston.

The Thunder have two more back-to-back sets on their schedule so this pattern of DNPs will recur a few more times before the playoffs, to the chagrin of Westbrook's fantasy owners.

Looks like Anthony Davis has some back problems.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
whew considered picking up manu dodged that bullet

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads