• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Full League - DRAFT: 10/29 @ 5pst ***The Official Alden x SF 2013/2014 Yahoo! Fantasy B-Ball League

Interested?

• yes, im going to win this

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • no, silly idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe, depends on whether lamar odom can sign with a team so I can draft him with the #1 pick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Bastard? Harsh...

I'm just trying to stay afloat given all my injuries

Nah... just banter.

**** man, I have Mikey next week too.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No banter here. Damnit commando I play you next week and your team should be healthy by then. Damn you!

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

No banter here. Damnit commando I play you next week and your team should be healthy by then. Damn you!

Just in time! Hoping to get LA back this week. Gasol, Swaggy P and Leonard too. Reddick is a lost cause but this point in the year not much left to grab in his place

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm hoping Eric Bledsoe is back as well. If I go through any more "1st place" battles I'm sure to end up in 3rd

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm hoping Eric Bledsoe is back as well. If I go through any more "1st place" battles I'm sure to end up in 3rd

Dude, WTF. I might as well pay you now:

Jonas Valancunas is officially a bust. 2 points last night. 2. He has 2 or 3 games to start playing at 12th round value or he's on the wire where someone will grab him... but just like Faried, you'll see. He's a bust, fantasy and real life.

My spot start shot 14%.

Luol Deng is 24 of 80 in his last 5 games. His shooting has become a joke. He's on the pine tonight.

****, my team had to take a dump this week. I need some serious luck.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lol jonas is garbage. I would have cut that **** months ago as was done in my other leagues

playing a good team exposes the weakness though. i for one realize i have a mediocre frontcourt that cant rebound very well (9-8) whereas youre undefeated in that category. so i pick up pj tucker and the dude gets me 16 boards at the sg/sf spot. woooot, wooot

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ you're a genius.

JV has 2 more games

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@idfnl

:nodding:

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ya, this dusting was comprehensive. My boys did not show up this week. I don't even have 200 rebounds, I usually have that by Friday. And they shot like ****. You were always going to win 3s and FT but comparing our records over the season it should have been a toss at 5-4. Bad week. It prly cost me the bye.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
jonas with a breakout first quarter today

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

jonas with a breakout first quarter today

LOL. Basketballing games last for 4.

I've scraped back to 6 - 3, for the moment.

Last edited:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Trade deadline is coming up (March 6th)

These are players I really want gone

Dwyane Wade (game log) (he's been amazing there's no other pg out there with steals, assists, with decent rebounds, and amazing fgp. most PGs lose badly on fgp)
Wilson Chandler (game log) dude went crazy yesterday and lol i forgot to set my lineup)
John Henson (game log)(will provide consistent source of rebounds, blocks, and fgp)

These are players I kind of want gone
Shawn Marion (game log)(inconsistent but mavs have one of the best fantasy finals schedule and marion provides everything)
Spencer Hawes (game log)(mike brown said he's probably going to keep the starting center job and he's been much better at the cavs. he's going to give you rebounds, threes, blocks, and fgp without the expense of turnovers and decline in ftp that most bigs give you)
Anderson Varejao (game log)(average rebounds were like 12 a game)

My ideal trade would be 2 of my players for 1 of yours or 3 for 2 or actually even 4 for 2

I don't need players with good steals. I am looking for a good assist heavy shooting guard

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@NAMOR, close heading in to the weekend...I could use Swaggy P back but starting to get healthier. Think you can come back?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
are you ******* kidding me? you going down brah. you going down. and drop swaggy p he wont even be worth holding if healthy. too much depth at the wings for the lakers

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lets put $20. winner gets $20 even though i came in down 3-6

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads