• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Full League - DRAFT: 10/29 @ 5pst ***The Official Alden x SF 2013/2014 Yahoo! Fantasy B-Ball League

Interested?

• yes, im going to win this

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • no, silly idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe, depends on whether lamar odom can sign with a team so I can draft him with the #1 pick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Good battle - I need Dwight to not suck so hard.

It was. If I only had Westbrook healthy.

Man, Howard's FT shooting is abysmal. You'll never compete in that category because of him. I thought DeAndre Jordan was bad, but luckily he doesn't shoot very often. Howard is at the line all the time.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ you need to trade for j.smoove and lock down blocks. You're more than likely loosing ft here on out

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

^ you need to trade for j.smoove and lock down blocks. You're more than likely loosing ft here on out

I'm 4-7 on the season with FT %... not great, but 3 of the 4 losses was without Westbrook who shoots lots of FTs and balances out. I'm 8-3 in blocks.

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trig just picked up Jared Sullinger whom I dropped. 25 and 20 with great percentages. ****

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ha was gonna pick him up. gonna try and ride out the ersan train

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
t jones is starting to kill it

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thanks for the info, bityatch

ugh so stupid, me so stuooopid

Last edited:

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hahaha well hopefully ersan pays off for you it's basically trading blocks for steals if he starts playing up to his usual second half tears

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
(Big hug) you're right. Here's to the both of us

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
NAMOR, you grab Reddick in your other league? Looks pretty damn good in his first two games back. Drooped 33 last night. Guess I need to get him off the bench...

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NAMOR, you grab Reddick in your other league? Looks pretty damn good in his first two games back. Drooped 33 last night. Guess I need to get him off the bench...

Reddick on fire.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

what a beast he is just 2 games after coming back: 33 points, 7 3s. congrats on holding onto him for so long. i picked him up in my 2 other leagues. stashed him for 3 weeks in one and then just got lucky in another when an owner dropped reddick to pick up brian roberts. ooof. almost as bad as a terrence jones for ersan

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

what a beast he is just 2 games after coming back: 33 points, 7 3s. congrats on holding onto him for so long. i picked him up in my 2 other leagues. stashed him for 3 weeks in one and then just got lucky in another when an owner dropped reddick to pick up brian roberts. ooof. almost as bad as a terrence jones for ersan

Must admit I wouldn't have held him that long.

******* Brian Shaw. I drop Faried playing 17 mins a night and the next game he starts getting 30 mins. I didn't need his stays, Granger is bringing me the categories I need, so I don't regret the move, but **** Brian Shaw anyway for making me look stupid.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads