• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Full League - DRAFT: 10/29 @ 5pst ***The Official Alden x SF 2013/2014 Yahoo! Fantasy B-Ball League

Interested?

• yes, im going to win this

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • no, silly idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe, depends on whether lamar odom can sign with a team so I can draft him with the #1 pick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ its so odd how these injuries go down. typically in clusters and almost always to all-star caliber players

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

So many injuries happening. Good luck to the guys that got hit. Horford was a big hit.

That's a massive blow, sorry dude. We're in a close battle this week and we've both lost a critical player. I'm sorry to hear he's likely out for the season.

^ its so odd how these injuries go down. typically in clusters and almost always to all-star caliber players

I know. I have Deng, Faried and now Westbrook out in the same week.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
what is kobe worth? how effective can he be on return? I was offered pekovic for kobe in another league and countered with kobe and gay for ibaka

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

what is kobe worth? how effective can he be on return? I was offered pekovic for kobe in another league and countered with kobe and gay for ibaka

Take Pek Namor.

I'm a Laker fan. Kobe won't be himself for a long while. I don't know if you need the assists though.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Pekovic for me. His body may be breaking down.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i would have done the trade in a heart beat if pek was a shot-blocker however most of his value comes from fg, pts, and boards which are the kind of stats anderson verajao can put up without bynum in the mix. and pek is no iron-man either. if this current trade isnt accepted, i might pull the trigger for a david west instead

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

i would have done the trade in a heart beat if pek was a shot-blocker however most of his value comes from fg, pts, and boards which are the kind of stats anderson verajao can put up without bynum in the mix. and pek is no iron-man either. if this current trade isnt accepted, i might pull the trigger for a david west instead

I have West. He brings assists, its really the only stat he'd add with any impact.

Anyone know what knucklhead Bynum did?

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
DAYM.... its Friday and Bibs is getting SMOKED 9-0.... sheesh Namor, give the kid a bone. I don't ever recall a flush like that... 9-0, whoa... and this is not a 9-0 that will end 5-4 on a Sunday night, Bibs is getting handled in all cats. I'm pretty sure it will stay this way.

Last edited:

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
today is thursday... and bibs still has lebron playing tonight, sat and sunday. 3 pointers, and ft% are still close. the only thing locked up is probably blks.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ ****... N Years screwed up my days :)

Nah. 3 pointers look the only category that's competitive to me.

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shut it idfnl.

You are killing me.

Nobody playing on Monday screwed me.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Shut it idfnl.

You are killing me.

Nobody playing on Monday screwed me.

Ha ha... 7-2 aint so bad :) You may win turnover and get to 6-3. But yo... I'd be leading the league if it wasn't for Namor's crazy week. I do see you adding and dropping like crazy to catch up though...

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
**** Kenneth Faried, actually **** Brian Shaw, but anyway I dropped him. Danny Granger is slowly getting minutes and putting up efficient stats within it, and the minutes will increase. Faried is a victim of Brian Shaw's fucked up rotations which will only worsen when McGee returns. Also, he's hardly playing like a Manimal even when he's on the floor.

djblisk, hold onto Terrence Ross. He's coming on. That was a good pickup there.

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

**** Kenneth Faried, actually **** Brian Shaw, but anyway I dropped him. Danny Granger is slowly getting minutes and putting up efficient stats within it, and the minutes will increase. Faried is a victim of Brian Shaw's fucked up rotations which will only worsen when McGee returns. Also, he's hardly playing like a Manimal even when he's on the floor.

djblisk, hold onto Terrence Ross. He's coming on. That was a good pickup there.

I feel bad for the guy.

Granger will be coming on too, but lance stepehenson does so much. I don't know where Granger fits.

George Hill is the wink link.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man, looks like a slog this week against CHRK33. His ******* team can score some points. Gordon Hayward dropped 37 on me tonight. ******* hell.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics