1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Full Count 0105XX 31 One Wash brand new

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by srok, Sep 17, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srok

srok Member

Hiya,

Due to a mix-up in sizing (Google translate didn't help), I have a pair of size 31 one wash Full Count 0105XXs for sale that I ordered from Japan. They arrived yesterday and I have literally only tried them one once, so they're in mint condition and still have their price tags attached. They're imported from Japan, so they have the "forbidden" red tab and pocket arcs, which are trademarked by Levi's in the European & U.S. market. 15,5 ounce denim.

The actual waist measurement is 30,5 inches. Go true to size (31") if you're a medium build or size down one from 32 if you're slender. The inseam is 34" but is easily long enough for me (6'5") due to the lengthy rise.

Shipping from Finland.

€150 euros plus shipping. If you're buying within the EU, then VAT has already been paid on them, so you're getting a great deal.

I'll accept returns if the pair doesn't fit, but at the buyer's expense. Detailed measures are available on request, but you have the waist and inseam, and the cut is based on 501's.

I'll later throw in some pictures of an identical pair that I have worn for 3-4 years. This pair was meant to replace them, but unfortunately I have to reorder in a larger size.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016

2. srok

srok Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New pictures!

You can see pictures of my old pair that have 3-4 years of wear. If you're on the edge, then feel free to shoot me an offer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.