• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fuji X100T Black Camera in Mint Condition with all Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey friends!

The Fuji X100T is a nearly perfect daily camera. The image quality is excellent, and it's light and portable.

I picked this up in January, but sadly had only few occasions to use it. I'd love to find a better home for it. The camera is in absolutely mint condition. There's no visible scratches or marks at all. The lens and rear LCD screen are flawless. I've got all of the original accessories. It's as close to new as it can be.

Sale includes:
Fuji X100T Camera
Fuji camera strap
Battery & Charger
Box and Paperwork
B+W UV filter
Generic metal lens hood

CONUS Shipping via UPS is included in the price. I can do International USPS Priority for $25 to Canada and $40 to Europe or Asia. All sales final.

If you're interested, then send me a PM with your email address and I'll shoot you over a paypal invoice. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 54 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 107 34.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 92 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%