• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fuji X100S

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyR

Reaction score
The Fuji X100S is nearly perfect daily camera. The 23mm focal length provides very usable field of view for any situation, it's f/2.0 aperture combined with its 16MP APS-C sensor provides usable images even at night, its classic low profile looks will attract few attention, and its size makes it very portable as well, all in all, a fantastic package for a daily camera.

The camera has been with me for the past two years. Although I do not carry the x100S everywhere, it has been with me to several trips to Japan and the west coast. I tried to take close ups of all the scratches that are present on the camera. There are scratches present, but the camera has never seen any drops and it is in perfectly functioning order.

Sale includes:
Fuji X100S Camera
Fuji camera strap
Fuji camera lens cover
Battery + Spare Battery & Charger (All from STK)
Generic metal lens hood and black lens cap

CONUS Shipping via UPS is included in the price. I prefer not to do international shipping. If you're interested, then send me a PM with your email address and I'll shoot you over a paypal invoice. Thanks!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 48 16.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 101 34.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 89 30.2%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%