• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FT Ray Ban "Rare Prints" Wayfarer Polarized trade for Ray Ban Aviators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Returningson

Reaction score
Ray-Ban 2140 Wayfarer Glossy Black “Rare Prints” Polarized trade for Aviators

Marked RB 2140 1016/58 Size 50 22

Complete with original Red Leather Case and RayBan Imbossed wiping clothing

In Fantastic Condition. Used Sparingly. No Stratches on lens.

I am looking for a pair of Ray Ban 3025 Standard Size (58MM i think) Made In Italy by Luxottica sunglasses. Not the cheap old stock copies that curve slightly and go on ebay for $30. Nope, I am looking for the recently released versions made by Luxotica (they are flat). They must have the following authenticity points:

Newer Ray Ban's made by Luxottica

-All newer Ray Ban's sold in the U.S.A will be made in Italy.

-Ray Ban Made in Italy under the top bridge

-Made in Ray Ban made in Italy CE on the inside right leg.

-Correct size and model info on the left inside leg.

-R&B etched in the lenses

I need to see pics before we trade. Don’t try to scam. I know real and fake ray ban so please, don’t even try. Alright?

Straight Trade, we each cover respective shipping. Condition of the aviators has to be in comparable condition to my wayfarers. So, if you have a pair of authentic ray ban aviators that have the above points and are looking to get wayfarers, shoot me a PM first! My feedback speaks for itself!

Pics of my actual ray bans for trade:

DSC05146.jpg

DSC05145.jpg

DSC05147.jpg

DSC05149.jpg

DSC05160.jpg

DSC05162.jpg

Attachments

• DSC05146.JPG
    DSC05146.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads