Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ft. Lauderdale

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by topcatny, Mar 15, 2005.

1. topcatny

topcatny Senior member

We are going to Ft. Lauderdale next week for a long overdue vacation. Does anybody have suggestions for some things to do?

A little background info. to help guide the suggestions. I am traveling with my wife and 8 month old and we are staying with my mother-in-law. I am looking for very low key vacation. I do not plan on even bringing a proper pair of dress shoes, so casual/beachy is preferred. We love good food so restaurant recommendations would be nice. We have a built in babysitter (mother-in-law) so we won't be limited to places where children are comfortable. We've been going for years so I know the basics of the area, however I know there is much more to see.

Also, we are spending 3 nights at the Sonesta on Key Biscayne, without the baby. Anything you can recommend in that area?

Thanks in advance.

2. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    Since you already have a baby, I'd guess any advice I could offer you don't need. [​IMG]

3. topcatny

topcatny Senior member

(topcatny @ Mar. 15 2005,15:08) Also, we are spending 3 nights at the Sonesta on Key Biscayne, without the baby. Â Anything you can recommend in that area?
    Since you already have a baby, I'd guess any advice I could offer you don't need. Â [​IMG]
    LOL. Thanks Dakota. I think I have that part covered [​IMG]

4. topcatny

topcatny Senior member

bump to the top.

5. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

There is a really good Italian restaurant the food is really, really good and whose name I can't recall at this moment (I'll look at home, I have a card somewhere). Prices are lower than something comparable in NYC (I think / hope).

Jon.