1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FSC waxed cotton deck jacket, size S

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by jdvs, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdvs

jdvs Member

I'm selling a navy wax cotton deck jacket I got recently from Freemans. It's a great jacket — really nice blue that catches a brighter blue shade when in the sun, wool felt lining, super soft corduroy collar — but is too small for me. You can see it here:
    http://shop.freemanssportingclub.com/products/fw11-n-1-deck-jacket

My measurements:

Shoulders across back: 17"
    Sleeve: 25"
    Chest pit-pit across back: 22.25"
    Length from top of collar: 26"

Original retail was like $500, I bought it on sale and am just looking to recover what I paid: $100 shipped.

I'll do international shipping if you'll pay the difference vs USPS priority. All prices are inclusive of Paypal fees, so you're covered by Paypal protection (I realize this is especially relevant since this is my first time selling; I've been lurking SF for a while, but don't post).

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  2. ganziyama

ganziyama Active Member

How much for shipping to Canada?
    If you don't mind me asking, how come you are getting rid of it?

3. jdvs

jdvs Member

If you don't mind it going ground, it's cheap, I can do it for $5 extra. If you want it to go Priority the smallest flat rate box that'll fit it is around $30, so I'll do it for $20 extra.

When I got it I was deciding between a small and a medium, and I should've gone medium. It's a nice coat, but tight enough on me that it just doesn't really work.

4. rho03

rho03 Member

is this still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.