• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Wings + Horns black tiger shawl collar, large

mr bunbury

Reaction score
I'm selling my very, very gently used Wings+Horns black tiger shawl from this season, size large. It's in perfect condition and is an amazing piece - it's just not seeing enough wear alongside my other sweatshirts and hoodies.

I've worn it maybe three times and washed it once. It looks exactly like it did the day I bought it, in fit it's slightly shorter, by maybe 1/2". $100 shipped 3-day in the U.S.

Cali

Reaction score
I predict this will be gone in 5,4,3,2,1...

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it would be too big for you, Brett--and I say that not as a potential buyer.
laugh.gif

deaddog

Reaction score
For those of you familiar with W+H, any guesstimates on chest measurements? Would it fit a 42R guy?

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
100 bucks?? How come nobody is grabbing this. I got one and its one of my favourite peices for winter. Superwarm. Sweating it in when im in the office.

Cali

Reaction score
Originally Posted by irbe
100 bucks?? How come nobody is grabbing this. I got one and its one of my favourite peices for winter. Superwarm. Sweating it in when im in the office.

Yeah, this is a sold out piece at a great price.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by deaddog
For those of you familiar with W+H, any guesstimates on chest measurements? Would it fit a 42R guy?

Is this piece cut in the classic fit or slim? I would say a classic fit one would fit a 42R but a slim fit would not.

deaddog

Reaction score
Thanks drizzt. I pm'ed OP to say I'd take it and, hopefully, I was first in line.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads