• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Wall Street Journal 9-month subscription

harry2quinn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I figured I'd throw this out there given how many professionals there are out there on these forums... I'm currently getting the WSJ paper edition delivered; but given delivery problems (I live on the third floor of my apartment building, and I don't always get it), and the fact that I don't need it along with my online subscription, I'm putting it up for sale.
BTW - if this is out of place or not appropriate, I apologize - and mods, please feel free to delete it if so.
My subscription stretches until at least the 29th of May (possibly a couple of days into early June). I'm planning on listing it on eBay, but I'm putting it up here first to avoid the fees. It's 36 weeks, and I checked with the customer service numbers - according to them I can transfer the name, address, payment info - everything, basically - to another person's name. As soon as the deal is made, and I get your info and payment, I'll make the call and PM you with the account number. You should be able to call and verify the account's in your name right away. Delivery will start within 48 hours.
This period is supposed to cost over $130 based on the WSJ's rate of $215 per year. I'm asking for $65 (eBayers tend to ask in the $80 range).
PM me if you're interested, or if you have any questions.

I realize I've only been around here for a month or so, but I've bought a couple of things from the B&S forums in the $50 range, and I can point you in the direction of a couple of users who can vouch for me as a buyer, at the very least.

harry2quinn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Make me a reasonable offer - I might be amenable.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 76 17.0%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 148 33.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 133 29.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%