1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Vintage Red Wing boots - 11.5 A

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by brozek, Sep 12, 2006.

1. brozek

brozek Senior Member

These Red Wings were my dad's, so what you see is all authentic Nebraska farm wear. He gave me about five pair that were collecting dust in the basement about a year ago, so I worked some leather protector in and wore them to class. Five pair is too many, so I'm going to let one go. These stamped 11 1/2 A on the tongue and Red Wing 06 91 (made in June 1991, I assume) on the right ankle. Dad's never been cheap with boots, so I assume these were $200+ originally.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm open to offers, but I think $40 shipped would be a fair price.

SOLD - thanks!

2. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]