1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: Vintage Omega Dynamic

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by sammy, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammy

sammy Senior member

Here is a beautiful vintage Omega Dynamic watch fro the early 70s. It is in excellent condition and was recently serviced by Omega Authorized watch repair shop. The hesalite crystal was replaced with a new OEM Omega crystal (the small Omega symbol is in the center of the crystal) as was the stem. The strap was custom made out of genuine shell cordovan leather and is a copy of the original synthetic strap but with a slightly shorter length to accommodate smaller wrists. It is cut from a single piece of leather with no stitching except for where the buckle attaches to the strap. The buckle end of the strap measures approximately 2 3/4 inches and the strap with holes measures approximately 4 inches. The buckle is the original buckle. The watch does not come with any box or papers but I guarantee it to be authentic as did my Omega certified watch repairman who serviced it.

All Sales Are Final. Please ask any questions beforehand.
    Payment: Paypal Only
    Shipping: Free USPS priority shipping in the US. International buyers, contact me with your mailing address to determine actual shipping charges. All import duties are the buyers responsibility.

Attached Files:

2. sammy

sammy Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.